TransWeek is a Great Value
for a Full Week of Happenings
TransWeek is a tremendous value. Imagine! Over the course of an entire week you get:
- An Elegant Welcoming Reception
- Kickoff Buffet Brunch
- Significant Others Lunch (on your own)
- A Walking Tour of Historic Provincetown
- Welcome Banquet and Dance Party
- A Comedy Show and Bingo with fabulous prizes!!
- A Fashion Show—that can include you!
- Open Mic Night: Step right up!
- The Fantasia Fair Follies cabaret/talent show—that can include you!
- Five daily luncheons
- More than 50 seminars/workshops with cutting edge topics and information
- Daily keynote addresses
- Early morning coffee klatches for newcomers and significant others
- Twice daily SOFFA professionally-led workshops
- Special evening events and receptions
- The Grand Final Banquet
- AA meetings (if you wish)
- Special discounts for lodging and services within Provincetown
Best of all, you get to be your authentic self for seven full days!
It’s difficult to beat TransWeek. When you compare the cost for six days to the typical three or fewer days of most conferences, you’ll find TransWeek a remarkable value.
Seven days in Orlando, New York City, or San Francisco could easily cost you well over a thousand dollars just for meals and entertainment. For about half that, TransWeek offers seven days of activities and all of Provincetown at your disposal. Since you are in control of where you stay in town, you can spend as little or as much as you wish for lodging. Plus, the Fair is held after the end of the tourist season in Provincetown so you benefit from reduced prices on lodging and the many end-of-season sales.
You can take a look at the Schedule of Fees to find our detailed prices, including discounts for early registration for significant others, and for Canadians. For people who would like to attend but have financial hardship, we award a number of scholarships every year.
We offer a remarkably generous refund policy.